Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Motivation [Sept 8]

I hope everyone had a great weekend! What better way to start your week, than with a little motivation!


I love this little reminder. Every time I think I am too busy to workout, I need to remind myself that it's only a small part of your day. Especially, when I'm only getting a 30 minute work out in!


Just in case you can't read that tiny writing (don't worry, I can't either), it says "some motivation required". This also reminds me of the one I saw about getting in shape, because of the Hunger Games!


LOVE this.... need I say more?


This is also a great reminder. I'm programmed to celebrate with food/drink, get together with friends for meals, reward myself with dessert. It's interesting to reprogram this mindset. What do you reward yourself with then? New clothes? Maybe a bike ride with a friend?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but let's keep it positive please!