Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Motivation [Sept 1]

I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! I am spending the weekend with my soon-to-be family and will definitely have a weekend recap post coming shortly. I knew going into the weekend that I would have to watch how many adult beverages I had and how much picking I do. J's family tends to make a TON of food and people graze all day. While I love this, it is a huge trap for me!

For now, I will leave you with a bit of motivation for the week. Enjoy!


Please tell me you have seen this episode of Parks and Rec. We can't be friends until you have. Seriously. "Treat Yo Self" is a motto J and I abide by when we are debating about buying something for ourselves. One day in Marshall's, J really wanted to get this beautiful leather briefcase/laptop bag, but thought it was too much money to spend. I busted out with "treat yo self" a little too loudly and heard laughing from another row over! Luckily, this phrase has more to do with shopping for us, then eating!


This is the best feeling, especially when it comes to running for me. 


I like to remind myself of this, especially when reading other people's blogs who are farther along in their journey then I am. It also reminds me of that phrase, "don't compare YOUR beginning to someone else's MIDDLE."

Happy Monday, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but let's keep it positive please!