Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Motivation [Oct 6]

This was a packed weekend, as I worked my second part-time job and my soon-to-be in-laws were in town for the Steelers game. I will be sure to recap for you all, but in the meantime...


I love this quote and keep reminding myself of this when I look at some people's before/after photos. We all have to start somewhere and change doesn't happen overnight!


Enough said!


This is SO true! I've have conversations with J about trying to eat more organic, locally-sourced food for this exact reason. He seems to get it, but doesn't want to spend the money for it. I get that, but it's all a trade-off! What you put in (and on for that matter) your body makes a difference and it's good to remind ourselves of this.


Preach!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but let's keep it positive please!