Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Paleo Update

I've been going strong so far this week, andddd I know it's only been 2 days, but I'm happy! 

I like that I haven't restricted how much I eat, just eating the right stuff. That definitely helps me transition so I don't feel deprived.

Tried another Larabar today and OMG, I'm a convert! I love that the ingredients are clean and simple. I may even get handy soon and make my own versions.

Made this amazing looking dish last night and had leftovers tonight:


Simply put beef short ribs with seasonings and beef stock in the slow cooker all day and they fell apart for short rib tacos. I obviously didn't have the taco shell part, but my dear hubby did. Sautéed up some peppers and onions to go along with homemade guacamole and pickled red onions. Seriously, I'm starting to out pickled red onions on everything! I was throwing together my salad for lunch today and look what happened to jump on:


You guessed it! Pickled red onions 😜

Well that's all for today. Tomorrow will be the real challenge as I am at a golf tournament all day long, so options are limited. Wish me luck!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but let's keep it positive please!